This 2-week meal plan will help you feel satisfied and get on track with healthy eating habits. This meal plan features delicious no-sugar added recipes that include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks that will keep you feeling full. Helping to keep your blood-sugar balanced will avoid spikes and crashes that can make you feel exhausted (usually in the afternoon, right?) Help your body and mind feel energized throughout the day!
- Includes 36 delicious recipes to cover all meals and snacks for two weeks. Just simply follow the meal calendars.
- 2 easy-to-follow meal calendars, one for each week.
- Lower your sweetness tolerance to reduce sugar cravings.
- Each week includes a shopping list to make getting the right amount of groceries easy.
- Leftovers are utilized to keep grocery costs reasonable and reduce food waste.
- Each recipe includes options to suit your personal taste.
- Easy-to-follow recipes are dairy-free and gluten-free. (This meal plan is not vegetarian or vegan, it does contain meat options.)
- The hardest part is making the decision to do this challenge, once you do that, you’re over the hump!
- You can contact Suzanne Goulden with any questions, comments, or if you need a little motivation!
Who should complete a sugar-free challenge?
You should do a sugar-free challenge if you are ready for a change in your life. If you need more energy, more focus, feel sluggish and tired, are in need of a reset, then going sugar-free can help your body and mind clear the toxins, and probably some of those aches and pains will go away too. You’ll feel energized and ready to take on whatever the day brings you.
What’s included in this meal-plan package?
This meal plan includes:
- A 46-page PDF document, available for instant download.
- Two 1-week meal calendars.
- Two shopping lists, one for each week.
- 17 recipes for week one and 19 recipes for week two, for a total of 36 delicious and easy to follow-recipes.
- Each 7-day meal-plan includes breakfast, lunch, supper, and two snacks for each day to cover 35 meals per week.
- To keep grocery costs effective, leftovers are utilized throughout the plan.
- An initial introduction to the program with explanation for how to use the meal plan and information about sugar toxicity.
A great value for this collection. Available instantly for download after purchase.
(Fine Print: PDF download purchases are not eligable for refund. Being a download there are zero shipping charges.)